Some emails are blank
Seth6464

Using the built in Email client, some emails are blank.  When viewed over Outlook, everything is fine.  Anyone else having these issues?

Labels (2)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Some emails are blank
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blank emails are definitely no good Seth6464. What type of email account (Gmail, Yahoo, etc) are you having trouble viewing on your phone? Do the blank emails have any attachments or are they in an HTML format? Can you see the email by going through your phone's browser instead of the email client?

I look forward to more information so I can help get your email working.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Seth6464

Thanks for the response Jennifer!  Sorry I didn’t respond earlier.  This is using corporate mail.  Several of my employees have reported that when they have their email set up with our Exchange server (exchange 2003), that some emails come in without a body.  When they check the email on their computers via outlook it shows perfectly.  Also, when checking their email using Outlook web access from their computer or the browser on their phones the email shows perfectly.  What could be causing this?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please don't include your personal information from an email signature on this public community forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Seth6464

Thanks for the heads up.  My signature is always on emails.  I have edited my post.

0 Likes