Since most recent update, my phone reboots any time I plug it into the charger. Since I prefer to keep it off at night (while charging) this is driving me crazy. Any fixes?
ronke

Since I prefer to keep it off at night (while charging), this is driving me crazy.  Any fixes?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Since most recent update, my phone reboots any time I plug it into the charger. Since I prefer to keep it off at night (while charging) this is driving me crazy. Any fixes?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ronke,
Let’s help drive you into the right direction. The software updates are intended to improve the function of your phone. How long has it been since your software update? Are you able to turn your phone off once powered back on?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Since most recent update, my phone reboots any time I plug it into the charger.  Since I prefer to keep it off at night (while charging) this is driving me crazy.  Any fixes?
ronke

The most recent software update was just last week, when the problem started.

I actually spoke to Customer Service about this because I was reluctant to do a Factory Reset and have to reinstall/configure a lot of apps.  All my system software, etc was up to date.  Eventually, I tried using my husband's charger on my turned-off phone and it did not turn itself back on.   So I thought, okay, coincidentally defective charger.  But then, when I tried my own charger, the phone also did not turn itself back on.  So I have no idea what the issue is/was but it is now magically fixed.  Thanks

0 Likes