Simultaneous Voice and Data on Droid Maxx?
GrantL

I can't seem to find any information on whether or not the Droid Maxx supports simultaneous Voice and Data.  I understood that a few earlier LTE Droid phones had this capability, but it's not specifically called out on any of the latest Droids or the Moto X on VZW. Anyone know?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Simultaneous Voice and Data on Droid Maxx?
B33
Legend

Not sure either but I would say it might be a Possibility have you Looked at the Verizon Site or PhoneScoop they sometime have the Feature Info on how many Radios that are built into phones and if the feature you wanting is Available)  Also a trip to your Local Verizon Comm store and a Quick test call with one of the Display phone or if you know a Rep with one of the new Models can tell if that feature works).

I did however find out at our Local store they didn't have any Moto X in stock, they had a Live Display model that checked over but to get one I would have had to have one sent to me..

0 Likes
GrantL

Thanks for the reply. I still haven't been able to find a specific reference to this on any site. That said, my Droid MAXX is on it's way, so as soon as it arrives I'll give it a try and post back with the results.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Sounds Good.. And on the Moto X's being in the Stores at the Comm. Store that I payed our Bill at had a full Stock of them both the White and Black Version both Looked really good and I like the way the back is Curved to fit in your Hand but if i had a Pref. to choose I think i would go with the Black one..

0 Likes
Simultaneous Voice and Data on Droid Maxx?
GrantL

Had my first day with Droid MAXX and am happy to report that it does support simultaneous voice & data (at least while on LTE; not sure if it is possible on EVDO). Also very pleased with the full work day battery life (14.75 hrs with 24% remaining).

0 Likes