Several Questions Who Ever Can Answer
BrendaCW

I waited so long to get involved in this community because I was trying to research my answer on my own... there really needs to be an easier way.

Ok so here are my questions;

1. You can manually open the wizard by clicking Cloud on the menu and then clicking Setup Wizard.- where is all this?

2. My photo's are awful on my droid razor - is there any way to make them better

3. Sometimes when I go to make a phone call, it won't let me long in - it says something like "Unfortunately Contacts has stopped"  (I just tested it to see what it would say and viola.. it happens all the time annoying..just saying)

So if anyone would be so kind to help me with these questions, I would appreciate it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Several Questions Who Ever Can Answer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BrendaCW,

We're here to help with any concerns you have! We want to make sure your phone works awesome for you.

1. Are you trying to set up the Cloud? Is it listed under your full apps list? If not, you would do a search for it in the Play Store and download the Verizon Cloud application.

2. What issues are you having with your photos? Have you tried adjusting settings like the flash to see if they make any difference?

3. How often does this error happen? When it does, if you try to open that again does it then work?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BrendaCW

Where do I respond to the questions?

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for any confusion with the questions, BrendaCW!

You can post the answers to the previous questions asked by Andrew here.  I look forward to further assisting you!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes