Re: Several Issues with my Droid Razr M started all at once
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

apuszkin, lets make sure this device is working as it should. Have you tried to put the device in safe mode to see if the heating up still occurs? http://vz.to/1dZOjkG Do you use your google maps app or any navigation tools? Please let us know of the results to be sure to get your device back up and running in no time.

-PeterV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Yeehaw404
Contributor - Level 1

You have a process out of control, running endless cycles heating/consuming battery.

I'm not going to get into the semantics of who killed who (Verizon patch or Motorola patch) but look at those huge tracts of land! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Get an app like 'Process Manager' from Google Play and see what's making your cpu cores work overtime. Then you'll know for sure.*

*not affiliated with Verizon, we have a love/hate relationship that's currently civil.

0 Likes
stinker

Similar issues. I'm noticing that when in phone mode, the screen touch controls are still active, so when using the phone, it will switch to speakerphone or hang up. It also does the same thing when on bluetooth and in a pocket.

0 Likes
George44612
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone is a razr maxx hd and it will go from bluetooth to speaker phone randomly also. I am a truck driver and current laws state that a handsfree device is mandatory, but if have to pick up the phone to make it work again now I am illegal. which is why I am using handfree to begin with. 1st occurence was 3-4-14.

Snowleopardeyes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Duplicate post - please see:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1065118#1065118

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

B33
Legend

My Dad is a Truck Driver so I know the feeling)  Here's one suggestion you can try..

Instead of Using the phones built in Audio effects turn them off > which by passes them and use this App instead it's called Equalizer)  I have been using this app since it's inception 5 years ago it's allot better and you can fine tune it.. It's best to buy the paid Version.. Once you get it installed and set up try it out it should make things sound better.

As for your blue Tooth sometimes it's best to go into your settings drop the the Device that your trying to pair with hit the home button then Power cycle the phone.. then go-in and re-try pairing up the Device make sure it's fully paired then try making a call or if your listen to music see how it plays the music) Small brick speakers like the Jawbone Jambox can make for a Good Dash speaker and you can call on them..

Good Luck and keep on Truckin. b33

0 Likes
Snowleopardeyes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please delete both posts. The problem has come back on my phone so my post is obviously not the fix.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

George44612,

I am so sorry to hear about the bluetooth issues with your device. We want you to be able to legally use your device on the road at all times. Have you already done a master reset on your device? http://vz.to/1fFfb67 Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes