Screen
mobius999
Enthusiast - Level 3

Razr Maxx screen keeps flickering light blue anyone else having same problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Screen
Prohomedesign

I've had my screen flicker on and off, but never flicker light blue.  My issue was an app running in the background - more specifically a stopwatch timer.  I guess that is the weakness of the Android platform, lots of untried apps that do weird things to the phone. 

My advice would be to delete off any apps that you recently installed and see if that helps.

0 Likes
allen268

Mine just started doing it on and off a couple of weeks ago! I've tried rebooting my Phone everytime it happens but It just seem to happen Randomly!!??? Going to Uninstall apps I have downloaded over the past month to see if it helps. I did a Google search on this issue and we aren't the only ones have this Issue!! Phones maybe Defective??? I hope Not!

0 Likes
mobius999
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've noticed it does it alot in cold so I put it up to car vent and it stops..maybe just me

0 Likes
allen268

Well, at least for me, Temp. has not been an Issue. I've had it happen Inside and Outside. One of the things I have done is going thru the "Display" Settings is that I noticed that my "HDMI Connection" was ON and The "Overscan" setting was turned up about half way! Don't know if these a default settings or not, but I've unchecked the HDMI Conection and turned the Overscan setting all the way down! Not sure if it will make any difference, but I'm looking into everything I can! I REALLY don't want to have to do a Factory reset and I don't Verizion to send me a Refurbished Replacement Phone!!! I also uninstalled about 3-4 useless apps I've installed over the last couple of weeks... It's been a Few days since and so far so good! (Fingers Crossed)!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks everyone for letting us know the issues going on with your devices. Allen, it looks like you've done some great troubleshooting in attempt to remedy this issue. Let us know if those steps continue to work for you or if you need further assistance. Another thing to try to make sure an app isn't causing this issue is to enable safe mode for awhile to test if still happening in safe mode http://bit.ly/S6vLGz.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes