Screen burn in
CybaX

Droid Turbo (less than 2yrs old) has screen burn in image of the home screen. Very noticeable if viewing something with a white, or light, background.

I pay for the Total Protection. Would this burn in issue be covered?

Thank You,

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen burn in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CybaX,

I wouldn't want to view this, so I don't expect you to either. I'm shocked as this is not a known issue. Since this isn't a known concern reported back to us by the manufacturer, you next best step would be to reach out to Asurion. Here's a link to get you started: http://spr.ly/65848QWxo

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CybaX, ensuring that you have a properly working phone is a must. Help is here. This very concerning to hear that an image is burned into the screen. So sorry to ask but has there been any damage to the device, physical or liquid? Has the device been exposed to extreme heat temperatures? Your Total Mobile Protection would cover this but let's explore all options to ensure we set you up for the best success. Have you taken the device to one of our direct corporate stores to be reviewed?

NatashaA_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CybaX,

I wouldn't want to view this, so I don't expect you to either. I'm shocked as this is not a known issue. Since this isn't a known concern reported back to us by the manufacturer, you next best step would be to reach out to Asurion. Here's a link to get you started: http://spr.ly/65848QWxo

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
CybaX

Asurion took care of me. Replaced phone no charge. Everything up n running good now.

Replacement phone is great, like new....But still 2 yrs old.

Would have liked to upgrade to new phone. But all the good deals lately involve adding a new line or upgrading your plan, of which I need neither one.

Oh well, such as life, I'll keep my eye out for upcoming deals that meet my needs.

Thank You for your reply & helpful insight,

K.A. Magill

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's excellent news that you were taken care of by Asurion, CybaX. I am concerned that you might need a new phone in the future. An upgrade has never been easier with our device payment plan. Also, we have great deals from time to time that is worth checking out from time to time. Here's a link that goes over our device payment plan that you may find of interest http://vz.to/1KDW6Ug .

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes