Recent Calls incoming not logged
Lisa1608

Update 6.16.21.xt912.verizion.en.us is a major OS upgrade that no longer registers missed incoming calls. What's up with that? and don't tell me I have to go to my verizon to get the number. Furthermore what verizion idiot launched this upgrade without also launching the operations manual so we can learn how to utilize all the changes and understand what all the new icons mean?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Recent Calls incoming not logged
B33
Legend

Lisa:  Motorola is the one that put out the OTA update for I.C.S not Verizon they give there approval and signed off to Motorola that's how it was Done..

As for the Manual: again Motorola is the One that updated the New PDF online Full Manual for I.C.S as well they Updated the New Getting Started Guide And if you Contact Motorola you can also get a Paper I.C.S Manual from them if it's Available.

I will provide you with the Links to get the Manuals And the online Page for other Very Important information From Motorola..Enjoy b33

(To View the Manuals on Line and your Computer Right Click on them and One to Note you will have to have the Latest Adobe Reader to View the Content)

PDF document New DROID RAZR Maxx User

PDF document New DROID RAZR Maxx Getting

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p/30,6720,8417

0 Likes