Re: Received call from VZW Tech Support, Data Connection Issue is Moto Issue
djosito123

I have the same issue with a droid razr maxx running the latest version of ICS....no one seems to know what the cause it...The Verizon NRB(network repair bureau)  doesn't even know whats going on....this is really making me mad since ive been trying to resolve this issue since may of this year!!!!!

0 Likes
dubenezic92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck trying to end your contract.  Apparently anything short of death will get you an early term. fee no matter how bad their service is.

I called again tonight to try to get the Term fee waived and after I told the woman that everything that could be done was.  So she starts asking me questions to start diagnosing it all over again.  I cut her off and ended the call.  It's like I'm talking to a robot!

I have to send a letter requesting arbitration.  Hopefully AT&T will be better.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It all depends on the service in your Area ) have a Look at your area Via Sensorly.com it will give you a perspective of the service there..  the Mapped area is based on The phone users in your are that is using Sensorly and it will show you 2g & 3 and it shows 4G as well 4 is in the color purple)  lighter shades equal 1 to 2 bars Very Dark purple to Blue equals 4 to 5 bars

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/ATandT_Mobility/lte_310410     <-- this is the Dallas Area at&t 4G Mobility

0 Likes
dubenezic92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks.  Do you find that site to be pretty accurate?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

We as for what is seen on the Map i would say yes because they Take info from the phone the part only that tells the Signal strength and the location and then it projected on the Map.. When our City Got 4G at the End of August shortly after that i Mapped the Hole the City over to another city that is Close by and you can if you do the same with your Phone) Just make sure to Follow the instructions from the App as it can if you leave it on progressive all the Time Run you your battery down fast) i have the Apps set on No contribution and write now it's not pulling the Battery..

0 Likes