Reboots, contacts, and battery
EPtotheMAXX

Lately while I've been on calls, thinking I'm still being heard by the other party, my phone just shuts off and reboots. This has been going on for about 2 1/2 months. After seeing what apps could be causing it, clearing the cache, and factory resets I still have this problem.

Also, when tapping on contacts an error message comes up and states that my contacts are not available. After tapping nearly 5-7 times I can finally open contacts.

Finally, the battery life, even when not being used, is being sucked dry and I am now finding myself living off a charger. I got this phone mainly for its supposed good battery life but even in standby mode, with no Bluetooth on and even while connected to WiFi, the battery still drains...and drains fast. I have only had this phone since March and I'm sincerely disappointed as I was under the impression that this phone would be just what I needed for my lifestyle .

Any advice on the above would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Reboots, contacts, and battery
B33
Legend

Have you updated it recently)  there is a new update that came out not got long ago and is causing some issues I have a Droid Maxx and the current software on it is 21.11.21  mine's doing fairly well,  it has a hiccup every once in while like after it loads up.. but other than that it's running ok

I'd have a Rep at a Local Corporate Store Look at it..

0 Likes
Re: Reboots, contacts, and battery
EPtotheMAXX

Thanks B33. I have it updated to version 23.3.24 and I want to say that the phone shutting down randomly was before that. The contacts was after but the charging issue has been going on for awhile. You are right though, I may need to take it in.

0 Likes