Rebooting/Restarting Pendemic
berzley
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had my Droid Turbo for over a year now. I've been experiencing daily random rebooting and restarting of the device since mid summer. It looks as though this has been a common problem with no sound solution. Here are several threads that address the same issue:

Droid Turbo keeps restarting out of no where

Droid turbo keeps restarting

After Update to 21.44.12 Droid Turbo keeps restarting

Re: DROID Turbo constant reboots & randomly turns off

Keeps restarting, lock screen freezing, can't get to safe mode

Re: Droid Turbo (64GB) keeps rebooting then needing to optimize apps

Droid Turbo keeps rebooting

And even the Droid Turbo 2
My Motorola Droid Turbo 2 reboots....A Lot!

Enough is enough. People have tried factory resets, new devices, clearing cache, safe made, installing apps one a day, etc. Clearly no solution has been found to fix the problem. Some people may have gotten lucky and get out of the loop. Others are on their 4th device or even more.

Overall, this is a great phone. One of the best I've owned in terms of features, quality, size, and performance. There is just one unforgivable issue that must be addressed.

My question is this: What will Verizon do to resolve this issue for the owners of Droid Turbos? I propose allowing Droid Turbo owners out of their device contract, upgrade to a different device, or fix the root problem.

Labels (2)
Re: Rebooting/Restarting Pendemic
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

berzley –

Having a phone that randomly reboots can be bothersome. We want to ensure you have a great experience with your device all the time. We will work on a personalized solution for you. Is your device software up to date? Any changes to software, hardware, or apps that have occurred since the issue began?
What troubleshooting steps have you taken? I wouldn’t want to repeat anything that’s already been done.
When is your upgrade date? You can check by dialing #UPG (#874) from your device.

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes