Re: Re-enable data keeps popping up...but i have unlimited data.
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

I have my billing cycle days set, my problem is that I downloaded some movies this month (never done that before) so my data usage this month was 12GB.  I got the message that my data was restricted and at first got very nervous that my data had been changed somehow to the new Share Everything Plan.  When I added the data limit on my Maxx it was preset to restrict data at 2GB.  The strange thing was, I had not already set the data limitations and I had to in order to reactivate my data.

0 Likes
aodaye
Enthusiast - Level 1

What you said regarding the new phones being produced after they got rid of the unlimited data plan makes a lot of sense. I think the issue is more of the unexpected/false message of having reached a limit that in reality doesn't exsist (for those with unlimited) or, if nothing else, not having been informed at time of purchase that that would happen from time to time.

I count being grandfather'ed in as a blessing though and don't think my world will end by having to make manual adjustments Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea it Can Go Quickly i'v seen my Data Jump from when i was on 3G to 4 and i'm glad we Got it.  And i'm like Koosh i have Unlimited on Both Lines. I really wanted to try one of the New Razr HD's that just came out but with Verizon little Plan that they Devised and Took Affect the 28th of June shot my Chance of Trying one of the new Devices out. But i'm Happy with my Maxx's one of them i still have one Ginger Ale i like to Call it and the other is Eating the Ice Cream That's what i tell people when they ask what current OS i'm using. But i can see were a Movie would Draw the Data) Now i couldn't Remember Koosh do you and Husband have Wi-Fi because if Did you could use that when Watching the Movie and by Using it pulls and shows the Data that is Used in the Wi-Fi Data Section..

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Yes, we have wifi at home, this was at work that I downloaded the movie (not watched).  I'm off in the summer and use barely any data because I am connected to my wifi at home.  But at work I don't have wifi.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

O ok!  I was going to kid ya little bit about that doing it at work but you said you didn't watch till Later so i can't kid ya like i wanted to So how did the Movie Turn out.. 

Message was edited by: BearCat33 .

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

They were fine, my son really enjoyed them.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey that's Cool.. Tell your Little Guy i said Hi.. And your Big Guy Too.. Smiley Happy

0 Likes