Razr update leads to bad signal
mrmcgeeky

I just completed the system update for the droid razr and now it will not hold a signal.

Cant call, text , send email, etc.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr update leads to bad signal
PT1099

I can't answer your problem cuz the problem I have is next to where it says 4G there is a house with something above it that is blinking, does anyone know what that is?  I also noticed that my phone signal goes all the way down to one bar!  When I went to my brothers house earlier who is in a 4G it went away!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

PT1099 wrote:

I can't answer your problem cuz the problem I have is next to where it says 4G there is a house with something above it that is blinking, does anyone know what that is? 

Did you see the reply to your post in this thread?

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/945530#945530

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mrmcgeeky, software updates should improve your phone, and I regret that yours is having issues using basic functions afterwards. Are you still experiencing issues with signal currently? If so, is this within a certain area? Try removing the SIM card for about 30 seconds. If no change, and the problem is everywhere, I recommend completing a factory reset http://bit.ly/PfOnz8.

Let me know if you still need assistance with this issue.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
thotbubl9
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are there any plans to issue an update to fix the issues with the current update?  I, too, have experienced trouble with my phone after the update.  My issues haven't pertained to the signal, but just general sluggishness of the phone and the inability for some of my apps to function.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a system cache clear?  That helps with some issues after an OS update.

0 Likes