Razr maxx faint white vertical line in display
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

I just noticed this yesterday on my Maxx. It is more noticeable on light backgrounds. Anyone else have this problem with their Razr?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Razr maxx faint white vertical line in display
draythomp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Get a warranty replacement as soon as you can.  These phones are continuing to have problems with the display and you shouldn't have to put up with the phone having something like this happening.  You have a years warranty, so use it.  Note that I said use the warranty, not the insurance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Is this while viewing any screen or Just when viewing the Main Home Screen You might need to Turn your Display Down i got my Display turned down to about 10 to 15% an i Have the Automatic Brightness Turned Off Give this a Try i have my Maxx an my Droid X set at this lower level..

0 Likes
draythomp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Get a warranty replacement as soon as you can.  These phones are continuing to have problems with the display and you shouldn't have to put up with the phone having something like this happening.  You have a years warranty, so use it.  Note that I said use the warranty, not the insurance.

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

It occurs on all screens. Definitely this would be covered under warranty. I was not aware that these phones are having a lot of display problems. My last smartphone was a Fascinate I had for 18 months with zero display problems. It's a minor annoyance but it concerns me just the same.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Mine is Fine so far Spurs Mater of Fact it went on!  almost a 4 Day binge with out needing a Charge..

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Problem solved, called warranty center directly, told them the problem and TOLD (did not ask) them to send me a replacement. The line is actually getting wider, and is now intolerable.Thanks to all who responded.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That good way to stay on top of it let us know how the re-placement one is Doing..b33

0 Likes