Razr Maxx case mot912mhoc????
cobracoop

Where did this case go? It was on Verizons side a week ago and now when you look it up it will show you the product but when you click on it you get redirected to a search result that shows 28,000+ items. No option to purchase. I want one of these cases but can not find them anywhere. Anyone have any info on this case?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr Maxx case mot912mhoc????
hollywood1

I am also searching for this case.  The Verizon web site listed the case when I applied the Razr Maxx accessory filter.  When I clicked on the case there was a message saying, not compatible with the Razr Maxx Device.  I am confused.  Why would the filter search list the device as Razr Maxx compatible then the page for the case state the it is not compatible with the Razr Maxx? 

0 Likes
KellyHowie

Same problem.  My only other options appear to be the gigantically bulky Otterbox or something with no holster.   I had this case when I purchased my Razr Maxx, but broke it.........  I would really like to have another if anyone can find it!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried Amazon or ebay?

0 Likes
KellyHowie

Thank you!  Not only did Amazon have them, but for as little as $4!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I buy quite a few electronic items on Amazon and ebay ... OEM and not too expensive.  Glad it worked out for you. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I finally broke Down and got some Sanyo Eneloops the XX There).  Course i skirted the issue a little and had my Cousin get them i then paid him..  But i Assume there will be allot of stuff now on the Very Cheep for the Razr / Razr Maxx 

0 Likes