Re: Razr Maxx auto rotate
B33
Legend

Boy i guess I better set up a better set of instructions to Were to Go to get info from now on..

Razor Maxx New Help!!!  <<-Clicking on this Link Here takes you to the Info 

0 Likes
sunshine108
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry B33. Your instructions would have gotten me there, but as hectic and rushed as my day was a direct link was what I needed. However, I still have the problem with the bluetooth to computer connection. Error message " no bluetooth peripheral device driver found". I've searched the internet and still have no answers. Any Ideas?  

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Been there done That:  I'm not upset!  if you need more assistance on the post or need to send a D.M. just click follow an help ya as much as i can ..b33

0 Likes
sunshine108
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank You Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Sunshine i too had a little issue with my Auto Rotate so i checked out a few things shut them off then turned them back on an it was after doing a Soft reset i got it back to Working.!

0 Likes
sunshine108
Enthusiast - Level 3

B33, Soft reset is the only thing that works for the auto rotate issue. It still stops working every couple of hours so I have to reset again, but it works! No one, not even Verizon, has been able to address the issue regarding the bluetooth peripheral device driver. At least I can connect with USB to transfer from Computer to Maxx and vice versa. Bluetooth would just be easier.  Thanks again for all your help and patients. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome i'm not sure on the bluetooth as Well you might try doing a Google search on it an see if pulls up anything or if there has been anyone that has done what your trying to do an had success.. but hope be with ya that you can find something. b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
bray1720
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem, and i, unlike b33 apparently, don't think that having to reboot the phone every other hour is a reasonable situation.  this phone is pretty sweet, but you would think moto would be getting this cleared up.  hopefully they are just going to address it with the ics update!

Wildman
Legend

Have anyone tried the screen rotation application I posted earlier, did it help,any?

0 Likes
bray1720
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, just so you can be confident that it isn't only the handful of us in this room with the issue

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/a33e42d2d7?start=1&stop=15

0 Likes