Razr Maxx HD no SMS delivery notifications
DeathWalker

I've been using the stock text message program that came with the phone and since I got upgrade to Android 4.1.2, System Version 9.16.6, I lost all the ability of getting SMS Delivery reports.  The delivery reports show up in MSM messages. I spoke to a friend that works in Verizon and they state that nothing changed.  Seems strange because I am not the only person that is having this issue. Don't tell me to factory reset the phone.  I've done that a few times already and no changes.  How do I fix the SMS Delivery notifications?  It is not a setting in the application either. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr Maxx HD no SMS delivery notifications
melizabeth

The same thing happened to me.  I do not have delivery report since the upgrade two weeks ago.  I have been to 4 different Verizon stores.  I have talked to Verizon technical support, all levels!  I have talked to Motorola for 2.5 hours.  No one can solve the problem.  This past week it randomly worked for 4 days.  I had to turn the phone off while flying out of town.  When I turned the phone back on, the delivery report capability had vanished.  It's astonishing to me that all the high-level techies don't know what to do.  Help!

0 Likes
Re: Razr Maxx HD no SMS delivery notifications
dfelmlee01

Since the update, the only message delivery report available is multimedia (pics,vids) texts. Verizon is aware, but does not plan to fix it anytime soon. Tech tells me they don't feel its an "issue". I'm very upset! That's one feature I actually used!

0 Likes