Razr M Troubles
robathome2

My Motorola Razr M screen touches slow responding screen changes slow

and forget about even using voice search or using it to type messages never works

I have uninstalled all 3rd party apps got the latest system update 4.1.2

I thought a release of Kitcat was a fix for this stuff

also google can not be reached a lot

WHAT THE DEAL

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr M Troubles
unhappy721

How about verizon starts supporting it's products !!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

unhappy721 wrote:

How about verizon starts supporting it's products !!!!!!!!!

How about contacting the maker of the device. Motorola!

Verizon does not make the phone, the cellular provider sells products and gives a manufacturer 1 year material defect warranty. If you bought this device at Walmart would you expect them to fix it? No.

Verizon provides the access to the network and data services. They do not make all the devices they sell.

And if you buy elsewhere you would have to contact the maker of the device after 15 days.

Cannot understand why everyone likes to say for Verizon to support its products. They are not their products.

Good Luck

kchiefs

Actually Verizon brands the Droid series from Moto as their own phones.  So yes, support your products verizon.  Apple doesn't actually make the iphone, but would you call the manufacturer in China to fix it or would you call apple?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless licensed the DROID trademark from LucasArts as an exclusive branding for certain android devices. Originally there were multiple manufacturers of the DROID branded devices on Verizon Wireless. Verizon Wireless doesn't make phones. The manufacturer is still the company ultimately responsible for designing and producing the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Not applicable

Apple makes the phone. It is assembled in China

And Ann explained the rest of your erroneous statement.

Good Luck

0 Likes