Razr M Bluetooth-no sound from car speakers
Soccerdog

I have seen this problem on the web but no true resolutions.

Razr M pairs with my mecedes system and contacts download just fine.

When I attempt a call, or someone calls me, everything looks like a connected call. the other phone does ring on outgoing calls.

Problem - no sound from the car speakers. I cannot hear the ring when calling out. I cannot hear the other person and they cannot hear me.

Again, it appears as if everything is fine except for no sound from the speakers at any time.

I have deleted and re-paired, cleared the phone's cache.  Oh yea, my business phone works just fine.  May have to go back to an LG.

Any ideas, fixes?

Terry

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr M Bluetooth-no sound from car speakers
B33
Legend

Terry It might be the new Soft wear in the M might not be Meshing with the Softwear in your Car as the LG does) you might give Motorola a Call and see what there Take is on it Or contact your Local Dealer) Here is a Run Down on the M Via Phone scoop and it should show in the Bluetooth area what it can Connect to.. Here is the Link to the M on the Scoop.. b33

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=3847

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the contribution B33.

Soccerdog, B33 is correct in saying that the software version in your Motorola Razr M may causing the connectivity issues with your car & bluetooth device. What type of bluetooth device are you using? Do you get any error messages?

Thank you,

GeorgeP_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome, GoergeP   b33

0 Likes