Razr Covers that will fit in car dock
ncoclub
Enthusiast - Level 3

By doing a little research there are covers that fit the Motorola Razr that do not have to be removed to fit into the car dock. I found them on Amazon. One of them is the Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola
Droid Razr (Verizon & Rogers)
. The other is Amzer Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for
Motorola DROID RAZR

According to the reviews you just need to remove the "case insert" in the dock. I have not tried either of them yet so I am not endorsing either. Just wanted to put out what info I got when researching cases for my Razr that I have not purchased yet. The above info is for the Razr only, not the Razr Maxx.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr Covers that will fit in car dock
Mikey063

As far as I know, the only case insert is the one for the media dock.  Not the car dock. I have been looking for a case that will fit in both, and have not found one yet.  If you find that those cases fit, I would love to get one.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It's going to be Hard i have already tried it with not great results. On the home Dock the Hump that Sticks out to let the Razr an Razr Maxx rest up againsti it Naturally  It interferes! when the phone has a case on it It pushes it out of alignment with the Dock Hook Ups an they cannot be off or Damage will A-cure in the Device So unless Motorola has an approved Case i wouldn't push it..An as for a Car Dock i don't Currently have one of them Yet.

0 Likes
ncoclub
Enthusiast - Level 3

Like I said, I haven't tried it yet. The Amazon review did say that the case would NOT fit in the HD dock (too narrow) but fits fine in the car dock if you "remove the spacer" whatever that is..that's the one thing I don't like about Amazon..Cant touch or really see it till you get it. Guess I can always return it. Will, of course, let everyone know here if it actually fits.

0 Likes