Razr Bluetooth issue with Google Navigation
Gecko45

I believe this is a software issue. With the latest up-date to my recently previous Droid X, the problem began and now continues with my Razr Maxx.

When my phone is paired with my VW's Bluetooth phone system and  I then use the Google Navigation function in the car, the guided map routing works, but there is no voice turn by turn functionality. The navigation voice works OK when I turn the pairing off but then I can not use the car's hands free phone system.

I hope that the pending Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade will take care of this issue - when it ever arrives. Galaxy Nexus just released an upgrade (4.0.4) to ICS and the Droids are still waiting for an initial 4.0...really?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr Bluetooth issue with Google Navigation
B33
Legend

I use The Google Navigation but with my Car Dock an the Supplied Cable that can be hooked in the Radio it works Keen an when i'm not using the Navigation i play my tunes threw it Awesome sound. b33

0 Likes
Gecko45

Thanks,

I'll try the cable but I think that two wires, including the charger, hanging down from the phone in the dock is messy and defeats the purpose of Bluetooth.

I hope that Motorola or Google can solve the problem with software.

I'll give you feedback later.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Understand!  You can However Get this Dock as a Full Kit From Amazon Witch includes the Dock, Charger, Cable for $59.99 an as i mention the Nav. Looks really Cool.. Follow the Link to take a closer Look at the Dock..Enjoy!  b33 Smiley Happy  Took another Look an its on Sale for  $40.00 an some Change 

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID-Vehicle-Navigation-Charger/dp/B007154KNK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid...

0 Likes