Rattle Inside the Phone
Tytan275
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got my new Turbo 2 yesterday was excited for it I updated everything got all my files transfered now I can start to play with. But all I here is a rattle in the phone everytime I type it sounds like there are pebbles or some loose inside the phone. Is there anyone else with this problem? Is the phone suppose to be like this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Rattle Inside the Phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried turning off the vibration for touches and the keyboard to verify what you are hearing isn't related to it?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tytan275
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes the key vibrate is off i never was a big fan of it. That's actually how I started to notice the noise. I think I have it narrowed down to the camera.  I went back to the store and the person that helped me said that's the way the phone is. But I don't believe that at all.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest trying to see if you can replicate the issue with an in-store model. If you can't reproduce it, exchange your phone for a new phone within the one exchange you are allowed in the 14 day return policy period.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tytan275
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'll see what I can do tomorrow and keep y'all updated.

0 Likes
Tytan275
Enthusiast - Level 2

The droid Turbo 2 has a rattle in the shutter. I must have tried 15-20 phones they all did it. And I cant have an unnecessary noise in my phone especially when it's brand new. So looks no upgrade for me. Disappointed in Motorola.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hey do you have any insight into this question?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I tried to replicate the rattle sound on mine and my wife's new Droid Turbo 2 devices.  I could not hear any unusual sound.  That is weird that 15-20 other phones made the sound. I will do a little further research on the problem on other forums and see what I can find.

Doc

Tytan275
Enthusiast - Level 2

If your looking at the phone and you move it front to back or tilt left to right. I heard it in the shutter on the camera. If you grab the sides and put your finger on the camera it went away. I showed it to the Verizon agent too. And he said it the first he has heard of it and he heard the noise and showed his manager.

B33
Legend

Could be the piece your talking about broke away from the Board.!  or was not fastened down well enough

0 Likes