RINGTONES PURCHASED AND NOT ON MY DROID
SEA421

Paid for several new ringtones on this Droid Razr and cannot seem to get them downloaded. Just got a congratulations text followed by another text that reads Unsupported multimedia message. I can see every ringtone that I've purchased on My Verizon but cant seem to get them moved over to my phone! Needless to say I am ANNOYED WITH THE DROID.  Please advise before I return it and look into other carrier.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: RINGTONES PURCHASED AND NOT ON MY DROID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sea421,

Oh no! Don't go! Let's turn this ship around, and get you back to being a Happy customer! Ringtones are awesome, so I can certainly understand your frustration with them not downloading. Try purchasing the ringtones from the Verizon Tones application. Go to the Google Play Store>do a search for "Verizon Tones">Download the application>Purchase the ringtone. Keep me posted!

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
DANCESWMONEY

I just purchased a ringtone online and when I click on the message that says "congratulations" a "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped".  Please advise.  I've already paid the $1.99 for the ringtone and would love to download it.  Please advise.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this resolved ASAP, DANCESWMONEY. Just to clarify, the ringtone was purchased from our website? Which phone are you using?

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes