Highlighted

Re: RAZR will not turn on, white light

Well...I said I would post back....I tried charging for 4 hours....no go....I had to get a replacement....I am still trying to figure out if it is an OS issue or hardware....I got my replacement phone, and so far so good....I'll let you know if I make it a month.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You might give these Tips a Look: Just click on the Blue Link and your Set.. b33Smiley Happy

18. Re: ICS Destroyed My Data, Battery

0 Likes
Highlighted

Where is it plugged in if you have plugged it into your laptop it wont work you need to plug it into the wall it isnt receiving a big enough current to boot when plugged into a laptop

Highlighted

I also have this problem!! I had my phone blink Red at me to charge it so I plugged it into my car charger. My car charger glitched and shut off which in turn shut my phone off instantly. It still wont come back on. I tried charging it all night and it still would not charge. I tried the Power + Volume Down several times throughout today and still nothing. Now I have it plugged into my computer by the USB and the white light is still on. I've heard this is possibly a protective mode? It's been plugged in for a little over a hour and the light is still on. Help please!

0 Likes
Highlighted

i had this same exact problem i got my phone to boot back up by plugging it into usb and got the white light to turn on and from there i just plugged it into a wall charger and viola the phone is back up and running.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

The white Led light after the ( First ) update that the Razr's got was not included as Function to let ones know it's charging this happened on the Droid X as well when it got updated two years ago. On mine it will do a Quick Flash and Go out.

But as i said before the "Update"  the Led started out white then changed Green when it fully charged..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Did you have to charge it for a while with the computer  before it powered back up? I bought this phone today, started the update and when I picked it back up it would not turn on. This problem is oh so frustrating!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Marrryalicia wrote:

Did you have to charge it for a while with the computer  before it powered back up? I bought this phone today, started the update and when I picked it back up it would not turn on. This problem is oh so frustrating!

I would suggest charging the phone in a wall charger and not through the USB post on a computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Anytime your Updating a Phone to a New OS or Any Update for that matter you want to Do it with a Fully Charged Battery & be in a Location with very good Signal,  Anytime a person buys a new device it's best suggested to use the Charger that Comes with it.!   That Charger was designed especially for the Razr / Razr Maxx.. that is why they pack in the Box not just for Looks! it takes 4-1/2 hours to charge the Razr in the off position with this charger.. To charge the Maxx it's 5-1/2 to 6 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Marrryalicia wrote:

Will it turn on at all now?

0 Likes
Covid19