RAZR MAXX HD voicemail issue
dylismith
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone is very good and I'm satisfied. My issue is that since I received a voicemail the number "1" shows on the Phone icon. I listened to the voicemail but the icon won't reset and still shows "1". I called voicemail again and got the message that there are no voicemails for me. So my question is, how do I reset the voicemail counter on the phone?  Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: RAZR MAXX HD voicemail issue
dylismith
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did the usual - I called, left a voicemail, then called voicemail and deleted it (and the counter went from 1 to 2). I shut it down and powered it back up. Nothing. So I started to look around and found in voicemail settings that there were a couple of default settings saying to ask whether you want voicemail or visual voicemail. I changed the settings to voicemail and the counter immediately reset. So I guess I figured it out.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: RAZR MAXX HD voicemail issue
dylismith
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did the usual - I called, left a voicemail, then called voicemail and deleted it (and the counter went from 1 to 2). I shut it down and powered it back up. Nothing. So I started to look around and found in voicemail settings that there were a couple of default settings saying to ask whether you want voicemail or visual voicemail. I changed the settings to voicemail and the counter immediately reset. So I guess I figured it out.

0 Likes