i doubt it. I dont expect anything before mid 2014 if we get that lucky..Just typical moto/vzw time frames
1) 4 new devices will get pushed and supported to 4.3 by the end of the year or first of 2014.(maxx,ultra,mini,x) even these came with and outdated 4.2.2
2) Moto/vzw has yet to even address why there are 2 builds on razr maxx,maxx hd (9.18,9.20) besides build date. But it also leaves the fact that 2 different builds would require 2 different updates or 1 huge one to merge all files.
3) Moto has yet to even give a whisper if we will while sony,samsung,htc all have said their equal devices will. the only claims moto has made was for its flagships. which our devices are just as good as an s3 and its getting it.
4) When we got the "maintenance" update 4.2 was never spoken,mentioned, or given the least glimmer (4.3 wasnt out) i was involved in the soak test and seen the disappointment every person had. i also seen how mad moto got when we even ask about 4.2. like now they answer you with a riddle about it like its a joke of some sort.
5) With the new x8 setup im pretty sure the development has completely changed leaving us in the dark as it operates in completely different ways than our OS does.
6) Seems the maxx hd,hd,m have been completely forgotten in its 1st year like the bionic for some reason as you never hear anything about these phones anymore.
7) Plus it has external sd storage you can encrypt files on and we all know they want everything out of our phones so nothing is pivate LOL!!
I HOPE I AM COMPLETELY WRONG. BUT I HAVE OWNED MULTIPLE MOTO DEVICES AND EACH YEAR SEEMS THE SAME.