RAZR M
JLteach

Since the last update my RAZR M turns back on (by itself) immediately after I power it off.  Any tricks to fix this issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: RAZR M
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's strange, JLteach! Just to clarify, is it only powering back on when plugged into a charger, or is this happening when it is not charging as well?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: RAZR M
mully7520

Please tell me why when you call about the upgrades for the iPhone 6 customer service tells you that you are able to upgrade early, no problem. Keep your same plan and just pay the activation fee and when you go to the store they say no. I have to pay the total price for the phone. no discount price. Why would anyone do that. Every other company is buying the iPhone 5 for $300 like Verizon and the plan is $5 more but has unlimited data(sprint) and they will pay the term fees with you. Even the other cellular companies are doing the same. Why should anyone especially after they have been loyal customers for years with Verizon stay with Verizon when they are doing so much better deals. It doesn't make sense. You are going to lose so many customers. At least every friend I've talked to are switching too. If you guys are going to do anything for your customers then I guess just lose them if that's what you want. All you ever say is look at our service. I don't see it any better than other. Maybe a few but not the ones offering these deals. Look at the stats.

0 Likes