Re: RAZR ICS
MCAPPLE
Enthusiast - Level 2

How would ICS make the Razr any better?   I can't imagine it being any better! Smiley Happy

chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

What are the benefits of Ice Cream Sandwich that are expected for the Razr Maxx?  And am I correct that they're already planning the next update (I've heard different names depending on the device:  Jelly Bean, Key Lime Pie) before they're finished delivering Ice Cream Sandwich? 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well usually it comes with a newly Home Screen, Dialer, an many more great things but it can cause issues as well but if it's built well an when it's tested by Motorola an everything works out Ok they can then release it to Verizon an if Verizon approves it We will see it Soo after that but if Verizon rejects it. It will go back to Motorola for fixes an then it come back Verizon an again if it's approved we will then Get it.. But as of a couple of weeks ago it was showing in article it not slated for release until Q3rd or Q4 witch is Oct. thru Dec.

bearone21
Legend

i just saw/replied to your post from my pc & i only post from my pc without any problems.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Q3rd or 4ThQ witch is covered by the Months of an this is just approximate Dates  Aug - Dec. This the latest from Motorola..

http://https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c <<< click here to read the latest News from Motorola

0 Likes
Borg-Tech

Then why would have I been told by the sales rep who sold me my RAZR that it was supposed to be in March (which has passed after buying my phone in February) and still no update.. I checked the link you posted and it shows "coming soon". Coming Soon is a relative term as to what "soon" means to each person.  I think it is extremely disillusioning for the salespersons to make statements like this to sell a phone.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

the sales rep told you what you wanted to hear.

somewhat like an attorney or car salesman, how can you tell they're lying, their lips are moving.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Borg-Tech as BearOne21  stated they Verizon Can't give an Exact Date Nor Can the Reps On I.C.S it's the same with the 4G in our area to me i think we got passed over An as they Lit the Sticks in little town out West.. The Customers in our Town are So upset there Pulling there hair's out in funny man's Term.. We just have be patient.. There's a reason that Motorola hasn't Let it go yet I would beat to say there testing it on the Razr's, The Droid 4 an the Bionic in a Lab right Now or there are Motorola Employees that are Testing in the Field an there may be top Verizon employees testing it as Well for Feed back to Motorola and if there are any issues that these people are reporting. To continue testing or getting it ready for Re-lease out . But the Update there Soak-Testing right should be out Soon possibly Monday or Tuesday of next week..b33

0 Likes