RAZR HDMI Won't Work???
LawDawg4710

My wife and I just upgraded to the Razr and when I try to connect it to my tv using the Mirror option nothing happens. THe cable is fine. It worked great on my Droid X but no results on the razr. Is this a issue with the ICS or what? Any ideas or answers would be great!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: RAZR HDMI Won't Work???
B33
Legend

That's odd to, that's the HDMI input i used for my hook up it did take a little bit in the Setting to get it Started but i did get it too Work... Have a look at these instructions these are what i use to get mine Going.. b33

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p_country_code/US/p/30,6720,8417

How do I use HDMI?

Your DROID RAZR is equipped with a 1080p Mirror Mode via HDMI.

HDMI allows you to display user content, applications, games, browser and more on a large screen TV.

Using mirror mode

Record your videos in HD resolution and then watch them in all their glory on your HDTV or monitor. Just connect using an HDMI cable.

1. Plug in an HDMI cable to connect your phone and your HDTV.
  2. To adjust the viewable area, press the menu key> Settings > HDMI > Overscan. Move the slider to adjust the viewable area.

Note: you can't display DRM-protected content from your phone.

HDMI cable

Click here for example of HDMI cable compatible with the DROID RAZR MAXX or to purchase HDMI cable.

Webtop for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich users

The new revolutionary webtop changes your mobile computing experience forever. When connected to an HDMI cable, the DROID RAZR MAXX instantly allows you to surf the web with an additional screen and keyboard for richer PC like computing. Click here for webtop video instructions

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Do you have the Correct Impute Selected on your Tv ?

0 Likes
LawDawg4710

Yes, I always use HDMI 3 for my phone. But, just out of curiosity, I tried HDMI 1 and 2. It says "No Signal" on HDMI 1 and 2 but on HDMI 3 where it is plugged in it says "No Support" Not sure why.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's odd to, that's the HDMI input i used for my hook up it did take a little bit in the Setting to get it Started but i did get it too Work... Have a look at these instructions these are what i use to get mine Going.. b33

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p_country_code/US/p/30,6720,8417

How do I use HDMI?

Your DROID RAZR is equipped with a 1080p Mirror Mode via HDMI.

HDMI allows you to display user content, applications, games, browser and more on a large screen TV.

Using mirror mode

Record your videos in HD resolution and then watch them in all their glory on your HDTV or monitor. Just connect using an HDMI cable.

1. Plug in an HDMI cable to connect your phone and your HDTV.
  2. To adjust the viewable area, press the menu key> Settings > HDMI > Overscan. Move the slider to adjust the viewable area.

Note: you can't display DRM-protected content from your phone.

HDMI cable

Click here for example of HDMI cable compatible with the DROID RAZR MAXX or to purchase HDMI cable.

Webtop for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich users

The new revolutionary webtop changes your mobile computing experience forever. When connected to an HDMI cable, the DROID RAZR MAXX instantly allows you to surf the web with an additional screen and keyboard for richer PC like computing. Click here for webtop video instructions

0 Likes