Re: Questions Verizon hasn't been able to answer..
motomaxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got a question about data usage. How in the hell have I used within two weeks with 6gb ? I watched a couple of movies which used a lot.and how do I use data at 2:30am when my phone is not in use? Help me!

0 Likes
mahihkan

you recent aps buttons leave recent apps up so swipe them away

0 Likes
motomaxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where do I go to see the recent apps?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try this Press N hold your Home Button for a Few seconds till you see apps or what ever you done on your phone in say recent minutes, or recent hours what you see can be either swiped to the Right or the Left once there moved they basically stop running in the back Ground,

One other thing you do that can watch what the phone is doing is Get the App call System Panel it's a Good app in the sense it tells you what your phone is doing CPU usage activity, Net work use, Receive and Transmit, memory use, Internal and External and it also will show you, your Battery use And your Temps on the Battery and the CPU..)  The app also shows Active applications, Service only processes and Inactive ( cached ) Applications.. I'v use this app on 4 different style of phones and I wouldn't be with out it..

System Panel App is Available in a Free Form or a Paid Version I have the paid Version.. b33

0 Likes
motomaxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried holding down the home button and no previous apps show up. Just

shows this Google info. No previously used apps. I own the Motorola Droid

maxx.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Moto must of changed that feature from what i see on my Razr Maxx Let me look at the Manual and see what i can find in the mean while I'll post the manual on here for you to look at as well.. b 

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/675626/1377023528/redirect/1/filename/680...

0 Likes
motomaxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank u so much.I guess I could have done that but keep putting it off.

B33
Legend

Your Welcome Glad i could help.. need any more help Just give me shout.. Smiley Happy b

0 Likes