Puk lock
skittles40

My friend gave me a motorola ce0168. It was working a until I tried to put a screen lock on it. I don't have the original SIM. Is there anyway to get the 8 digit puk lock code.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Puk lock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Skittles40, having a working phone is a must. Help is here to ensure this happens for you. I just need some clarification from you. Were you unsuccessful in remembering the lock code or did the phone simply not allow you to put one on it? Is the phone now wanting to do a master reset?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
skittles40

Not sure. It didn't do it until I tried to put a screen lock on it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Skittles40, let’s keep digging so we can find out what’s going on. Are you using a Verizon Wireless SIM card? Do you have access to My Verizon online?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes