Problems with recent update
GLEW3

Since the recent update my adaptive display isn't working, my Bluetooth turns off if I restart the phone and Pandora takes 5 minutes to connect to my radio. I never had any of these problems before the update. Is Verizon working on fixing this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with recent update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GLEW3

Droid turbo 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing the model number, GLEW3. We definitely don't want you having these issues with your phone since updating it. Let's see what your current version is first. Once we get that information, we are able to continue troubleshooting. Please go to Apps/Settings/About Phone. Please let me know what the Android version is. No worries, we'll figure this out together.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GLEW3

Android 7.0

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate that detail GLEW3. Let's keep moving forward until this is resolved. So that we can continue, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes