Problem with Razr and Hotspot.
rbell323

I just received my Razr this week and have noticed web browsing issues when using Hotspot.  Setting up Hotspot and connecting to it from my laptop was easy and quick, but for some reason some website navigation is spotty.  An example would be clicking on a line/article on msn.com, the browser title will change but the page never loads.  Another example is logging into Hulu.  It will bring up the login screen, but after submitting my login information it will not go any further.  Other websites just do not load at all either from typing in the URL or searching in Google and selecting the link from the query.  I have none of these problems from my laptop with other internet connections, and if I browse to any of thsese webpage on my phone's browser they all load and work properly.  I thought it would be a temporary issue, but I have kept checking every day for the past week and the same problems come up.  What I would like to know is this a problem with hotspot, the phone, or something entirely different?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ross

Labels (2)
0 Likes