Highlighted

Power button not working?

I turned my Droid Turbo off because I was having bluetooth connectivity issues. Upon trying to restart, I found that the power button was unresponsive. I tried to do a soft reset but, like I said, the power button seemed to do nothing. When I plug it in, it shows at 100% capacity. I unplugged, held the buttons in for a soft reset, and THEN plugged it in and THEN I arrived to the bootloader screen. I can navigate up and down, BUT still no power button with which to select an action. Does anyone have any input? Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Power button not working?

Expert

Which version of the Droid Turbo do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Power button not working?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mrssparkyz, You’ve done some great troubleshooting on your own to get things going. If the device still won’t come on, we may need a hands on look at your device. Has there been any moisture or physical damage to the device? Have there been any recent updates to your device (software related)?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes