Phone really slow and needing hard reset all the time now.
gabriellundy

I recently updated my Droid Razr Maxx HD to the latest OTA.  Since then it has become very slow and unstable.  Every two or three days I will have to perform a hard reset.  Going to the apps page is fine sometimes then other times it takes forever to load.  Has anyone else had problems like this and if so have you been able to fix it?

Thanks

Gabe Lundy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Phone really slow and needing hard reset all the time now.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Update are meant to improve your device gabriellundy! I know how frustrating it must be to have to complete a hard reset on your phone multiple times. Have you tried running your phone on safe mode with out any applications? I would recommend to try this to determine if a third party app is causing issues to your device. To run your phone on safe mode click http://vz.to/12vTROa If you need further assistance with your phone, please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
gabriellundy

Michelle,

I put the phone in safe mode but it is still bogging down.  It does not do it at first but after a couple of days it starts doing it again not as bad but it will start to hang up every so often.  I did remove and reset phone back to what was installed at the factory and even then it is just as bad or worse.

Gabe

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gabiellundy,

Thank you for trying the steps provided. We definitely want to find an overall fix to this. There are no other known issues currently with the recent OTA update. Are you still under warranty, or carry an extended warranty? We can look into device replacement because the next phase of action would be a full reset which you have stated you have done numerous times. Please fill us in on the questions asked and we can refer the next best option if needed.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes