Phone not recieving 3G/4G signal?
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just recived a replacement RAZR for my old one that stopped reciving a charge. Well, I activated this one and it seemed to be doing fine, but then all of a sudden it would drop signal completely and turn itself on and off repeatedly. I thought no more of it once it stopped. Well now, It's doing it again. I've got it to stop rebooting but now I'm not reciving any 3G/4G signal (I had before this occurred), just regular bars.  Is there something I can do to make it go to 3G/4G? (I already have it in LGT/CMDA mode.)

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Phone not recieving 3G/4G signal?
B33
Legend

Christina was the Sim that was in you old Razr put in this one.?

0 Likes
gefurlan

I had a similar issue.  My DROID RAZR was in a constant restarting loop for about 24hrs.  I was able to forece it into factory reset, losing everything I had on my phone.

Now, my phone does not receive ANY signal at all.  Not 3G, not 4G, not even 1G, nothing.  So I basically have dumb smartphone,

0 Likes
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, It's the same SIM card. But like I said earlier in the day I had 3G/4G signal, it's just all of a sudden I lost "Connectivity." I can still send/recive text messages and notifications from my apps, but I just don't have any connectivity. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

K. well the reason i suggested this is because the 4G part of the Phone The radio get's it's signal translation from the Sim Card without the Card or a Card that is having an issue can cause the signal to be Erratic or Non existent. Hope it Fixes itself or you can find a Solution. b33  

0 Likes
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah I finally figured out what was wrong; somehow the data check box (that allows the 3G/4G signal) was unchecked. Once I rechecked it it came back on. Thanks for all you're help though! it was greatly appreciated Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome..

0 Likes