Re: Phone can't make or receive calls ONLY at home, ONLY my phone
lcpuckett

If ur phone can have a dual sim . Call the maker of ur particular phone. If u find that ur dual sim is activated the cell number that added there self to UR PHONE without saying anything is creepy and interferes and control all the problems with receiving call or texted or the sending of these. Can alter ur doings AND THIS PERSON YES PERSON! could be on a completely different carrier than u. 

0 Likes
lcpuckett

The bad thing is is that while ur not getting ur calls per day u really are but the other device runs the show. When u call ur carrier they will defensively and relentlessly say there isn’t another device on ur account . Cause there not on ur account they added their number to ur sin in setting under sim pin settings. 

0 Likes
bagherasue

I can only make WiFi call on my phone when I’m at the house. If I go outdoors to walk in my immediate community my phone is absolutely useless. This is a real problem. I can only WiFi call so if there is an outage (and I live where outages happen, despite living not too far from the VP of the United States) and I’m at home I am completely without service and cannot call out for help should we need it. This is also the case  for my spouse and our guests.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you get the reliable service you need. We're going to send you a Private Note so we can gather more details and get to the bottom of this.

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here and ready to assist should you still need help. We definitely want you to be able to connect with friends and family. If you prefer, there are other support channels we have based on what best fits your needs. We look forward to assisting you.  https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#mobile

-Deb

0 Likes