Pesky little brother wiped data from big brother's phone - HELP!!!
CrazyMomOfBoys
Enthusiast - Level 2

Little brother wiped data from big brother's phone with failed PIN tries - any chance of recovering data not previously backed up? Is there a way to disable this horrible feature???

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pesky little brother wiped data from big brother's phone - HELP!!!
Snn5
Legend

There is unfortunately no way to recover what was not backed up after a forced factory reset.  You also cannot remove the safety and security protection feature.

Re: Pesky little brother wiped data from big brother's phone - HELP!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, I can only imagine how you must have felt CrazyMomOfBoys. If data that was wiped from the phone was not backed up, I regret to inform there is not a way to retrieve the data. In addition, when entering too many invalid pins, the device will wipe all data clean to avoid personal information in the phone given to an unauthorized individual. This is a security  feature  of the phone and can not be removed or disabled from the phone. In the future, we do offer a feature called Verizon Cloud that you can use to ensure your content is backed up. For additional information click, http://vz.to/IsygQ6

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes