Personal Tones after Jelly Bean update
ylpfann

After installing the new Jelly Bean update I am no longer able to personalize my own ringtones. I open up my music and there is no option to use that song as a ringtone anymore. Had anyone else had this issue? Am I missing something?

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Personal Tones after Jelly Bean update
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If that option has been removed, you could put a copy of the mp3s in your ringtones folder.

0 Likes
Re: Personal Tones after Jelly Bean update
B33
Legend

Here is a Help Paige that i think will Help Better understand the New OS as it Laid out in this Page is were you can Upload the new Help Guide that shows how to use your phone with Jelly Bean to see this Just Click on the Link

And i didn't see the My Music either i think they blended it with something else and as Usual they eliminated the feature or Put it some were else Look in other Areas of your Setting as it may very well be There i will Look and see if i can find it. Tik this is Why when i got my two Maxx's i leave one with the Old OS for a While and the other i Update so i can find the Harry points of my frustration b

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p/30,6720,8417

0 Likes