Outlook Calendar will not sync with Google Calendar on Droid Turbo 2
killja66

I am running into something similar, but only with the calendar. I used to have my Outlook calendar display within the Google calendar app on my phone. After my upgrade to Marshmallow, my Outlook calendar will not display in the Google calendar app.

I never noticed before that the Outlook calendar will not display within the Google calendar after the upgrade as I was using the Sunrise app (which was bought my Microsoft). I do have the Outlook account configured and both Google and Outlook calendars display correctly with the Sunrise app and the Outlook app. I do not want to use the Outlook app for my calendar; I have factory reset my phone and it still does not display. I have searched many, many different calendar apps but none work.

I have verified through my wife's phone (Galaxy S6) that both calendars display properly. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? If so, have you been able to fix it? I very much appreciate any suggestions as I have searched high and low with no avail.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Outlook Calendar will not sync with Google Calendar on Droid Turbo 2
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI the Sunrise application is being shut down soon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
killja66

Yes, the crux of my problem; if Sunrise was staying around this would not be a problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can tell this is an important feature for you to have, killja66. Although we are not able to endorse applications, there may be an app in the PlayStore that will enable you to sync the 2 calendars.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
killja66

Understand you cannot endorse applications; I am not looking for an application. There is something with DROID Turbo build of Marshmallow that will not display outlook.com calendars in Google calendar and like apps. Only application I can find that will display both Google and outlook is Sunrise; that is going away soon. If they cannot correct this, I am going to dump the DROID first chance I get.

0 Likes