Nonfunctional Voicemail
bigkittytalks

Hi,

I am having no trouble setting up my Razr with the exception of the voicemail. Every time I call in, I get a busy signal. People who try to call say they get a generic Verizon message and are not allowed to leave a message.I have set up an account with Verizon Wireless. I have set a voicemail password. I have tried dialing through the Voicemail app, and through the dial pad/phone. I have also tried dialing *73. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Nonfunctional Voicemail
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like an issue on Verizon's end, you should probably call customer service and let them know, they should be able to fix it on their end.  (Also, voicemail is *86)

Pro-tip:  If you want your phone to auto-dial your password, from your home screen, press menu>settings>call(or maybe phone)>voicemail settings>voicemail number and set it to read *86p****#, where **** is your voicemail PIN.

0 Likes
Re: Nonfunctional Voicemail
Not applicable

Hello bigkittytalks, thanks for sharing your concerns with your voicemail. It does seem to be some type of call forwarding issue or that voicemail is not setup correctly. Normally *73 should resolve any forwarding issues, but there may be something in our backend system that is preventing the voicemail from going thru correctly. If you are still having this issue, please send me a direct message with your name and number so that I can review your account.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes