No notification of calls
HILARY379

I have random problems receiving calls.  No notification comes up on my phone when I receive a call.  It does work sometimes but not all.  It's very frustrating.  My friends and family think I just don't answer my phone all the time.  They now know to send me a text and I will call them right back.  I see that other people have the same problem.  I do not have advanced calling turned on and I have powered down my phone to try to fix the problem.  I will be sitting next to my husband or friend and have them call me and it either rings 7 times and goes to voicemail or it rings 6-7 times and then starts to ring on my phone.  What's the deal?  Why is this happening?  Is there a fix?  I've seen other people post that there is no fix for it.  I hope that's not the case because I haven't had my phone long enough for an upgrade.  HELP!  I'm frustrated!  Well not as frustrated as my friends and family that can't get through to me.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: No notification of calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you use the Active Display? Do you have the Do Not Disturb settings active?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HILARY379

I have have neither activated.  Is there a general problem with this type of phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you should turn on the active display as it is the notification method for the DROID Turbo.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hilary379,

I would be frustrated as well if my friends and family couldn't reach me. Let's get to the bottom of this. What model phone are you using? Do you see any symbols on the top of the phone? Is there any pattern to the calls not coming through?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

jeneller_vzw

Since the OP posted in the DROID Turbo space, perhaps they have the DROID Turbo?

0 Likes