No network connection on my Razer Maxx at work
Jfelderh

Just got my Razr Max yesterday.  Went thru setup and all seemed fine.  Get to my office this morning in Irving and the network connection is out.  cannot get to the internet.  Never had an issue with my Droid 2 in this same office.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: No network connection on my Razer Maxx at work
CVanHorn83

I am having the same issue this morning in North Carolina.

0 Likes
tami291
Enthusiast - Level 3

im in california and i have the bionic and i have the same damn issue. i use wifi at home but at work i get 3g but this morning i got nothing!

0 Likes
JP1964
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you hear me now???  What a joke.  I am in NJ and my RAZR MAXX cant hold a network to save its life.  I sat at this desk for 6 years with an iphone on ATT and NEVER lost my connection.  Why oh why did I switch to Verizon????

bshelton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here in Arkansas, Got my Razr Maxx last week, worked great until yesterday.  No service in my office or in my house.  Worked great before.  Other droids arround are working fine.  I've called verizon twice they say there is an issue with the Razrs right now that is in work.  Hope they fix it soon, I might be taking this thing back.

tami291
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have the bionic, and i lost internet early tuesday morning i have done a few things to try and fix it but nothing works. they need to fix this soon.

0 Likes
leepgm

Same in Tampa, FL. And I work in a Mall!

0 Likes
kitrider383

I also have lost internet connection.  It worked fine for 2 weeks, since i got my Razer Maxx, then all of a sudden yesterday it stopped working.  Hope its fixed soon. 

0 Likes