Re: No data
Rydago
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm starting to think you're right and that there must be some work going on.  I'm from Lakeland, FL 33810 and Caitlin is from Tampa, about 45 minutes west from here.The weather is clear where I am, so I doubt that's a factor in this case at least.

B33
Legend

Destiny1123 have you had any bad weather come through since your in Tampa no Snow or Ice but Lightning can sure mess a Tower up if it hits Directly!  but if it's not the weather then I'd say there doing maintenance or something like that..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well the phone Grids are somewhat like electric Grids if there's a major malfunction at one of the points it can cover a big area and can cause big headaches if they don't get a back up system in place,  hopefully if this is the Case they can get it Fixed Soon! for ya all..

0 Likes
ljersey
Contributor - Level 1

cellphone in port charlotte fl which is in the southwest.  no phone or data for hour now.  read one report that fiber line was cut.

0 Likes
ljersey
Contributor - Level 1

seems line was cut and is affecting central and south florida according to post on different site.  this was told to them by a represtative of Verizon.

I also went into local Verizon store and was also told the network is down.

0 Likes
ljersey
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon is having problems that is why you have no phone/data service.

B33
Legend

What you described sounds like it might be a possible Main Trunking Line which those things can carry allot a stuff it may be a while before they get it up N running it will depend on how much damage was done to the Line..

0 Likes
Destiny1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got back my 4g service. They said it will be up and down today till the server issue is fixed.

B33
Legend

This could be as well I was running a test on speedtest and it stopped and said Network issue's, I tried it again and it worked so they might be messing with the Whole system and it may be a case were it goes out intermittent for some totally out for others I guess the only thing one can do is wait N see. b

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey good info..  thanks Smiley Happy b

0 Likes