No data
Rydago
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was using my data perfectly fine an hour ago.  Now, the 4G LTE signal is gone (even though my data plan is on and I have not exceeded my cap) and I cannot utilize data at all to access the internet or my apps.  Phone calls and text messages are also taking longer than usual to go through.  I am in an area with good coverage and have never had this problem before.  I've reset the device multiple times, but I am still without my data.  Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
Re: No data
B33
Legend

There is a New update for the Razr Maxx  Now i won't Guarantee it will fix the issue your seeing but it might as it list that the update will help with connections abroad. So if you can Download this new update it may just help and it may be there Working on your Service in your Area If you can get a hold of Customer Service see if there are Crews working in your area.. and it may also be that your PRL needs updating Customer Service can push an update if need be since the phone is 4G it will update automatically..

0 Likes
Destiny1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the exact same problem on my iPhone. It worked one minute and then not the next. I am getting my calls, but cannot make calls or send texts at all. Cannot access any  feature that requires a data connection. 

0 Likes
caitlinhoch

I'm having the same problem.  No data, can't make or receive calls or text messages.  I have a Droid DNA.

0 Likes
Rydago
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the insight, I will check on that update when I get home and can (hopefully) access my WiFi.  For anyone else having issues, I'm in the central Florida area in case this is an area-dependent issue.

0 Likes
Destiny1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Tampa. This is not good. I have to leave for Daytona in an hour. Hope they get this fixed ASAP.

0 Likes
caitlinhoch

I'm in the Tampa area also.  Everyone in my office that has verizon is also having problems also regardless of the type of phone they have.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hmm!  since both of you are seeing the same issue not sure if your in the same area or not but I'd say there working on the system or I hope that's the Case, Give me your city Zip Code or your approximate Location's If there close to one another as I mentioned there could be work being done by chance have you had any bad weather in your are Snow Ice or something that could cause issues with the Towers..

0 Likes
fluser

After upgrade, my phone had 4G service for a couple of hours, and now it doesn't. I tried powering off a few times, but to no avial. System Settings>Data Usage>Mobile Data is set to "ON". So I'm also having the issue.

0 Likes
caitlinhoch

No bad weather and definitely no ice... I'm in the zipcode 33610. The problem is with all verizon phones.

0 Likes