New to Smartphones have a droid razr sync issue/ question
ec1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi-

I am trying to link my razr to my hotmail account, and it says that the lync was successful but neither the universal inbox or the hotmail inbox will retrieve messages? Do I need to remove the account and download the app for hotmail sync that hotmail advertises on their homepage and then read the account?

thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New to Smartphones have a droid razr sync issue/ question
ec1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks. i didn't have the exact options listed on that page but i removed and re-addedd the acount a few times and it eventually worked. at least, for now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ec1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

another comment as someone who is new to smartphones; this 3G 4Glte stuff is brutal; drops out all the time and I'm in metro west Boston area, not the middle of no where.

..not looking for help with that, just sayin'

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try the exchange settings listed on this link and see if that helps.

http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=f49bdf1f-8bb9-47e4-9633-e3a6ba15e2f8

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try the exchange settings listed on this link and see if that helps.

http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=f49bdf1f-8bb9-47e4-9633-e3a6ba15e2f8

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ec1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks. i didn't have the exact options listed on that page but i removed and re-addedd the acount a few times and it eventually worked. at least, for now.

0 Likes