New Version for DROID RAZR
PatK

Maybe it's me, but this new upload...pathetic.  I no longer can click and see "notifications", so that I can see if I have a missed text, or a missed call, or a tweet.  Now there are a load of teeny tiny icons on the top of my phone, and I have no clue what any of them are, due to I can't see them.  I've tried to click on them....nothing happens.  Why was our "notification" button/option removed?  How are we to find out things now?  I have to open every darn app now, my e-mail, twitter, facebook, phone......return NOTIFICATION please!  I love my phone, but now it's about worthless to me (as I have to keep it locked up all day while at work, and can only check it on breaks, and now I spend too much time having to open apps!).  Ideas anyone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: New Version for DROID RAZR
B33
Legend

They are a bit Smaller But You don't have to Keep it Locked.!  if you Look in Were your Setting Icons are you will Find Security Tap on it and toward the Top is were you Will See Screen security Tap on it. You have 6 choices to pick from i chose None and When i Tap the Power button or when the Screen goes off by itself  And when i tap the Power again it goes Directly to the Screen and i don't have to unlock it all..

0 Likes
PatK

Thanks, but that's not my question.  I want to know where NOTIFICATIONS went, where did they hide that option?  I don't mind my screen "locking" (it doesn't anyway) when it's not in use, I have it set to sleep after three minutes anway.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Let see if this will Help some Give this a Look Pat.. Tap on the Links i Provided And when you pull the Bar Down it's Dark blue instead of white and they are smaller but they should be there..

Tips On How TO USE I.C.S ON RAZR / RAZR MAXX

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/452158/1340835216/redirect/1/filename/RAZ...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your notifications Pat are left Side i Just sent a Text from one of my Maxx's To the Other one and there on the Left Side of the Screen..When you Tap on them Like i did with the Text it goes to the Message. To move a Notification off screen slide it to the Right..

0 Likes