Need help with ICS update issue
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

So I got the ICS update very early this morning, and I've enjoyed spending most of the day today playing around with it.  My experience so far has been mostly good, except I have just discovered my first issue with it and I believe it is a minor one (maybe easily fixable).  I am trying to put my contacts into different groups (I love that I can do that now!).  Once I have them into different groups, I am looking at the screen where all of the contacts in one of the groups are showing.  When I select one of the contacts in the group and it brings up the information for the contact selected, sometimes it brings up the wrong information for that contact (i.e. information for another contact in my address book).  How do I fix this so that it brings up the correct information for my contacts when I click on the contacts?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Need help with ICS update issue
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

It looks like no one has an answer to this question...should I contact Verizon to get an answer?

0 Likes
Re: Need help with ICS update issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that can be a bit confusing.  I suggest removing the group and readding it.  If you are unsuccessful, I would backup your device and complete a factory reset. You can complete the reset by navigating to Settings>Privacy>Factory Data Reset. After the reset please test, observe and advise the group contact results.  Thank you.

TominqueB_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes