NO connection
jarit1

My droid razr is not getting an internet connection and i took it to a verizon store and everything looked fine but she called someone and they told her that there is an issue with the 4 g phones nationwide. Is anyone else have a problem with their 4 g phone? I am beginning to think i should've got an iphone now!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: NO connection
twiggles64

I just got my Razr Sunday and on my frist day back at work today I cannot get any connection either...Can send text and make calls but cannot access any data connection....A co-worker has Verizon and she is able to connect

0 Likes
BRINAGRL
Enthusiast - Level 2

YES I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE PHONE YESTERDAY. i JUST GOT MINE ON SATURDAY. BUT TODAY THERE IS NO CONNECTION. SUCKS! DID THEY SAY WHEN OR HOW TO FIX IT??

0 Likes
JP1964
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been problems with my phone holding the network for two weeks.  The girl 5 feet from me shows full bars all day.  My RAZR MAXX will not hold a network.  I literally took it to Verizon this morning and their only solution was to 'reset' the phone. Now it wont connect to the blue tooth in my car.  I think I am turning it in for a warranty replacement.  I had an ipone on ATT for 6 years and never had a problem.  I wanted to try something new and I am really sorry I did.   I have had nothing but problems with Verizon and Motorola

0 Likes
sj4droid

I have been having problems all morning with no internet connection or my Droid Razr...will not connect 3g or 4g.  I love my Razr but I am seriously having doubts about whether or not I am going to stay with it if Verizon doesn't get this network reliability issues fixed.  I travel with my job several days a month and rely on it to stay in touch.

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here- just got a Droid Razr Saturday and have no data connection today.  I called tech support and she said there is an outage, and they have no ETA on when this will be resolved.  This is extremely frustrating for me because I switched from Cspire Saturday because their service there is in the toilet, and now I'm already having an issue with Verizon today...  I hope they get this fixed very soon!

0 Likes
Winsor6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same.  Got a Razr on Saturday, and now I have no data connection.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check the 4G LTE space under the Verizon Wireless Services section of this community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kait3w

same here! i didnt have connection at all but someone else i worked with did, i dont know if it is because im on 4g and he was on 3g?

but I am glad I am not the only one that was going crazy!

0 Likes
kait3w

I just got my Razr on Saturday too. I was thrilled to see I had network at work on Monday (I had Tmobile before and never had service at work). Then today my phone wouldnt connect to a network. I couldnt wait to get home to call and see if there was something wrong with my service, but i knew there wouldnt be because my BFs phone was fine, even though he was in NY for work.

0 Likes