My voicemail has stopped working on my Droid max2
ttavel10

I can see my messages, but can not access them. As soon as I select a message I get an error message stating my voicemail has stopped. Close the app and it closes. Any suggestions on what to try?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My voicemail has stopped working on my Droid max2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tttavel10,

Being able to access your messages is a must. Temporarily you can also dial *86 to listen to your messages. Let's figure out what is going on with the application. First, we can try to uninstall and reinstall the Voicemail application. See how here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-85017/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any issues you're having with your voicemail, ttavrl10. Let me find out what's going on and get this issue fixed. When did this issue start happening? Have you added or updated any new apps on your device? 

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ttavel10

This process you referred me to does not give me the option to uninstall the app?

0 Likes
ttavel10

I tried to sign up for the trial visual voicemail and it never worked once I did that. Today my trial ended and I wen back to basic voicemail and it still does not work. I can access my vm by using *86. Just easier the other way to visually see the caller details. Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ttavel10, let's work together to solve the mystery of your voicemail concerns. Let’s make sure your mobile / cellular data is working. First, turn off Wi-Fi, and then try to browse the internet or use an app that requires a data connection, like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Were you able to browse the internet or use the app successfully?

Once this step is done, please dial *73 press send from your hone an then once it beeps. Try to go into your voicemail again. Please keep us posted on the outcome. 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes